The Comprehensive Attendance Administration and Security System also known as “CAASS” is much more then a software package;
it has been known to change the culture within a school and the potential to revolutionize the culture in an entire school district.
Culture can be defined as a particular form or stage of civilization, as that of a certain nation or period and/or the behaviors and beliefs characteristic of a particular social,
ethnic, or age group.
CAASS is more then a turnkey system. Implemented properly, CAASS Practices can lead to a change in the culture in a school. Not just the students either,
Staff members may change their behavior as well.
Some of the changes you may see are:
- Reduction in class cutting
- Creates islands of safety
- Feel safer with students and staff alike
- Safer learning environment
- Accurate attendance
- Reduction in hall walkers
- Less gymnasium stragglers
- Reduction of students in the cafeteria when it is not their lunch period
- Suspended students kept out of school
- Students remembering ID’s
- Teachers spend more time on instruction
- Many more
Listed above are just a few of the many benefits of using the CAASS System that together can create a school culture change.
If CAASS were implemented throughout an entire school district the culture change would start at the school district and filter down throughout the schools.
The experienced representatives at Access411 will work with you to allow you to successfully implement CAASS to its fullest potential in your school or school district.
Keep in mind Access411 has the experience of implementing CAASS into some of the largest school districts in the nation and has the experience and background to implement in your school district.